The information below is provided so that everybody knows the rules when visiting and participating on the Scholastic Australia website. Please ask your parent or guardian to read these rules with you and to explain anything that you do not understand.
- Remember to be smart and safe online. Always ask your parent or guardian for permission before you give out any personal information. This could include your full name, email address, home address, telephone number, where you go to school or any other information about yourself that would enable someone to contact you either online or offline.
- From time to time we run very exciting online competitions for you to enter. Always ask your parent or guardian for permission before entering a competition on the Scholastic Australia website.
- It is important to look after your computer at home. Before you download anything to your computer, make sure that your parent or guardian is happy for you to do so.
- The content (games and information) on the Scholastic Australia website is just for you to use. You can't sell it, give it to anyone, or pretend that you made it. You can't do anything except use it yourself, unless you ask us first and we tell you that it's okay.
- The cyber world is just like the real world. It is important to treat other people online with courtesy. This means you should be considerate, polite and responsible at all times.
- Have fun - we want you to enjoy your time on our website!